Orders will ship on Monday through Friday. Orders must be placed by 10 am PST for them to ship on shipping days. OUR CURRENT SHIPPING TIMES/DAYS ARE AS FOLLOWS...
- 1. If your order is placed before November 22nd at 10 am your order will ship the same BUSINESS DAY.
- Our Office and fulfillment team is closed for Thanksgiving starting November 22nd at 10 am through November 26th. We will resume fulfilling orders starting Monday, November 27th.
- For orders placed after December 8th, we are instating our off-season, reduced fulfillment day schedule. We will fulfill orders one day per week (orders must be placed by 10 am of shipping day). Shipping days will be as follows:
- Monday, December 11th
- Friday, December 15th
- Wednesday, December 20th
- Tuesday, December 26th
- Wednesday, January 3rd
- Tuesday, January 9th
- Tuesday, January 16th
- Tuesday, January 23rd
- Tuesday, January 30th
- Tuesday, February 6th
Orders are shipping from San Diego, CA.
International orders are subject to tax and duty fees of the country of the recipients delivery location.
2023 Shipping will be unavailable:
- January 2nd in observance of New Years Day
- January 16th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day
- February 20th in observance of President's Day
- May 29th in observance of Memorial Day
- June 19th in observance of Juneteenth National Independence Day
- July 4th in observance of Independence Day
- July 5th - we have a photoshoot and will be unable to fulfill orders this day - we are sorry for the inconvenience
- September 4th in observance of Labor Day
- September 16th - we don't have staff coverage- we are sorry for the inconvenience
- October 9th in observance of Columbus Day
- November 10th in observance of Veterans Day
- November 22nd through 26th in observance of Thanksgiving
- December 25th in observance of Christmas Day
2024 Shipping will be unavailable:
- February 8th through February 25th